Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Aquatic Therapy Part Deux - Leashless in New Hampshire

We're dying ovah heaaahh. I may have only been back for four years but so far I don't remember a flatter summer than this. You know it's bad when I'm salivating over the chance of it being knee high and clean.

Tension levels being what they currently are, however, I needed to get in the water. Mom of El Meezy offered to accompany me to New Hampshire and watch over my progeny so that I could indulge in a bit of head clearing.

I was not exactly overwhelmed at the size of the mostly non-existent waves but those that were rolling in off of a sand bar were just big enough to be loggable and not even near big enough to require that I wear a leash, so I didn't. Best ride of the day was a macker of a rogue wave from way outside that I caught lovely. That sucker might have topped my kneecap. Ah well. You take what is given and say "thank you" for it.

Stay tuned for the soon to appear, "Heavy Rotation", a few reviews of tunes that aren't new at all but may have missed your attention. You may begin with the baited breath and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment