Tuesday, September 8, 2009

El Meezy's Middle Finger

Been a long time since I rock and rolled....

As far as the latest and greatest of my sliding ventures goes, I snacked on some choppy apps served up by Bill at Wells Beach in Maine but found my efforts confounded by the blatant jackassery in the water(more on that later) and then a couple days later polished off some leftovers, first at Nahant where I had a great session followed up a day later by a more frustrating go-out at Jenness.

I missed Danny due to a wedding in Arkansas and my latest sessions have been nothing to write home about, therefore....

Welcome to the column entitled "The Middle Finger". I am not a misanthrope, nor do I typically whine about crowds, sup's, etc. but hell, I've got an axe what needs grinding so it's time to give with a few middle fingers.

Our first middle finger goes to the older dude with the white beard and the squid lid out at The Wall yesterday. Listen Jack, I don't give a flamin' fig how many years you've put in at New Hampshire breaks, it doesn't excuse you pulling that right of eminent domain shit on every wave that was even half-way rideable. In your state of advanced decrepitude, you oughta know better. Get bent.

The next middle finger goes to The Wall itself. Between the whole lemming mentality, Canadians on rented bics and softops and a general lack of etiquette from folks that might have a clue, this place can get the penis. I only paddled out because it wasn't working at Jenness.

Third and final middle finger of the day goes to the pack of swimmers, boogers and other assorted flotsam that cluelessly splash around where I've lined up. Yeah, the ocean is for everyone but guess what, YOU'RE IN MY WAY. I make a concerted effort to stay away from people because I don't want to be responsible for anyone getting hurt. Yet, even when I make the aforementioned effort, there is always some brain-dead jackanapes that decides the best spot to get in the water is right where I happen to be surfing(up at Wells, recently). It makes me happy that Labor Day has come and gone and with it, the feckin' circus at all my breaks. Don't let the driftwood smack you in the ass on the way home folks.

Sigh.

That's all the vitriol for today ladies and gentlemen. Thanks for flying with us and have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment