Monday, June 24, 2013

What's in the box?!


A "Magic Sam" has been on my wish list ever since I got hip to the type of boards being ridden in "The Hot Generation". This mildly used Andreini turned up in LA and I made arrangements with the former owner, a very righteous guy, to get the board to Thing 1's godfather, Tom. Going above and beyond, Tom had the board packaged up at Aqua Tech in Marina Del Rey and then dropped it with the freight company I went with(Alliance) to get it to me. It wasn't easy getting it back here but it showed up unscathed and I can't wait to slide it.

5 comments:

  1. Worth the wait! Ride report!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet board Meezy!, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the fitting weblog for anyone who needs to find out about this topic. You understand a lot its virtually exhausting to argue with you (not that I really would want…HaHa). You undoubtedly put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, just great! Clip & Close food storage containers

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can always count on toshiba laptops when it comes to durability, they are really built tough, premium stainless steel food scale

    ReplyDelete