Thursday, November 15, 2012

Norton Needs Help!

Ironic that in my last post, I mentioned that I had just ordered a copy of the Pretty Things first album from Norton Records...and then Sandy touched down. A day or two after the storm and I came across the news that Norton got hit...hard. Their warehouse took some serious damage and their loss has been heavy.

Here is the story: http://nortonville.blogspot.com/

I didn't know that my order would even go through after what happened and lo and behold, it was waiting for me when I got home yesterday. Considering what they're dealing with down there, I consider that an amazing feat and one that amply demonstrates their loyalty to their customer base.

I'm a bit far away, otherwise I would definitely volunteer my time to help this amazing label out. As it stands, I'm doing what I can by getting the news out and then ponying up a small donation.

If you can help out in any way...do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment