Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Trip



Behold New Englanders! I will bring the weird and the wonderful to slash, burn and pillage the breaks! The pop-out riders, the ill-equipped shoulder hoppers and the(PTOOIEE!!)sweepers will gape with uncomprehending terror at the handshapes that I plan to unleash(Well, I might get some questions in the parking lot)! Look upon me grovelers and DESPAIR! El Meezy's(I shall refrain from referring to myself in the third person in the future. It just seemed apropos here.)wallet is a trifle thin at the moment but rest assured...additions to my quiver are being planned.

3 comments:

  1. Its funny we have exactly the same list. Hoping for delivery of the V machine by mid may. I'll let you know how she goes. I sill can't decide between the HG and MZ yet but that will come in time I guess. Always enjoy the music pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jesse. Yeah, let me know how it goes. I'm not a shortboard guy but wanted something a little shorter and the V machine looks the business. Everything else is very "Australian" in nature. I'm a big fan of the transitional/total involvement movement. Hey, I already have a MZ and I still want a HG, just a little bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - I'm curious Jesse, what size is your Stoker V? I go about 5' 10" and 165-ish, so I'm curious what Bruce is doing for you. Did you go standard or wide?

    ReplyDelete